Thursday, March 19, 2009

HAPPY NCAA TOURNEY!!!!

Just wanted to give love to the tournament of all tournaments. It begins this morning, and I'll be at work....not hot. Oh well, it's still a great time of the year. The weather is getting better, the NCAA tournament thrills us, and fantasy baseball begins, YES!! Good luck to everyone in their brackets, and I'll give you my Final 4 picks:

1. UNC - too much game...Ty Lawson's injury worries me, and could make this pick totally irrelevant is he can't play, but we'll wait and see.
2. Michigan State - not a lot of talk about them, but tough as nails, and nobody is better than Izzo come tourney time.
3. Pitt - I'm not a big fan of them but they are tough and i don't see anyone beating them up in that bracket.
4. Memphis - Not getting a lot of love, Uconn losing Dyson is too big for them to run the table, and Memphis plays lock down D, and I love that. I'm giving them another shot after they broke my heart last year....

Lots of parity this year in collegel hoops, should make for another wild tounrey, enjoy!!! And to kcik it off, I give you an ESPN top 10 countdown of tourney buzzer beaters...




"Lets get the party started right...Let's get the party started quickly!"

Out like an unlucky favorite...
McQuillan

PS. scroll down to check out one of the best stories you've ever read.....

No comments:

Post a Comment