Friday, May 1, 2009

Technical difficulties...

Valley, I apologize for the lack of knowledge recently. Sometimes computers die and people are lucky enough to have an uncle who can repair and reload but it takes a little while....this is that sometime. Not much I can do but today i am currently at "Tha Dogg's" spot for a bit and was able to sent a quick note letting everyone know that i hope to be back up online early next week. Until then you'll have to do with a few quick things that have made the last week great great great.

I turned 30...had a party...a thousand people showed up to give me love and I have the best friends in the world and I feel pretty.....Thanks goes out to anyone in the Valley who showed up and made it the best birthday party I've ever had. I got some scotch for presents...which is nice. But most of all, the best present was the great night with great people. And for those that have read some previous posts, you know how the Valley gets down..."And they ain't leavin' til 6 in the morning!!!" But seriously, big shot out to all my people. What a great weekend...love you guys (and gals, of course).

If you're not watching this Bulls/Celtics series, yo momma brought you up wrong. It is the best series I can remember watching since maybe the old Bulls/Knicks series'. Hero shots galore, cheap shots a plenty, and just awesome athletes doing awesome things. Game 7 tomorrow night, watch it.

I'm excited for the Kentucky Derby tomorrow, is anyone else???? Well, if you haven't done your scouting yet but plan on putting down some cash, take my pick into account...Dunkirk. He's trained by Todd Pletcher and Pletcher is a training legend. He has entered 24 horses in the Kentucky Derby and won exactly 0 times. He's due, and the horse is a sick looking charcoal gray color, my favorite. Which means, that he'll win...obviously. If you've not actually been to a Derby before, you need to make a trip sometime, it is an amazing day at a great venue, Churchill Downs. "And there off!!"

I also want to let the Valley know that we will have a NFL Draft Pick'em Champion by the next post, and an exciting entry by the champion will be forthcoming. Again, I apologize for the technical difficulties, but will be back on the attack soon enough. Any complaints can go right to the email address over on the right....but on that note I have some great lyrics to calm the ravenous KValley Report readers.............

"Shed a tear 'cause I'm missin' you I'm still alright to smile. Girl, I think about you every day now. Was a time when I wasn't sure but you set my mind at ease. There is no doubt you're in my heart now...just a little patience, yeeaaahh, some more patience, yeeaaahhh........"

Out like the Spurs' old, boring butts
McQuillan

No comments:

Post a Comment