Sunday, May 31, 2009

RIP The Wire

Valley, quick post here. First let me say that we have an exciting week of stuff coming at you, but I want to take the time to pour out a little Jameson for a great series I just finished recently called The Wire. If you haven't seen this, I recommend it as one of the best cop/gang/politics shows I've ever seen. It was on HBO so you know it was done right. One of my favorite parts of the whole show is when a cop dies, they have a "wake" at their favorite bar and Someone performs the Eulogy and then a song is sang by everyone. It's by The Pogues, and it's an Irish anthem that deserves some props. So, without further ado, enjoy a great tune as Americans and allow me to pay some respect to The Wire....



..."I'm a free born man of the USA, I'm a free born man of the USA, I'm a free born man of the U..S..A!!!!"

Out like Jimmy McNulty
McQuillan

No comments:

Post a Comment