Friday, May 15, 2009

Something I just cannot believe

Okay, I couldn't possibly wait on this after laughing at this on TV for about 5 minutes. I know we talk a lot about sports here, and we like to point out ridiculous and funny things...well Valley, I've got it all wrapped into a couple very funny videos. First I will say a couple things in honor of this absolutely unbelievable athletic movement.

Yours and my favorite Charles....Charles Barkley has a bit of an issue when it comes to his golf swing. Well, Chuck has issues when it comes to drinking and gambling as well, but we will focus on his golf swing. For one, I can't believe this footage. This was an amazing athlete in his prime. Charles Barkley was a prototype power forward, and one of the greatest basketball players of all time. How on earth can he not improve on this seizure of a golf swing?? I love Chuck, he is my favorite basketball analyst next to Gus Johnson and the late great Al McGuire. Let us not confuse that with the fact that I DO NOT love his golf swing.....well actually, I kinda do. What I just cannot believe is that he doesn't improve this train wreck of a swing. You don't have to know anything about golf to know that this is simply unacceptable. But, with that said, It is great to watch. Please watch and laugh out loud at our favorite "Round Mound of Rebound"







I just couldn't pass on sharing this with you guys, wow is that stuff awesome.

Out like Chuck's lower back...
McQuillan

No comments:

Post a Comment