Friday, February 11, 2011

Back like Jordan wearing the 4-5...

Valley. Let me take this opportunity to say that my 2 year(ish) hiatus is over. I don't have any excuses other than the usual: I was busy, writers block, my dog died (I don't have a dog, but Michael Vick did). But in the end actually the beginning, I've come back. I've moved back to Chicago with a new resume and some new ammo ready to get into all kinds of mess. I'm Currently working to find a spot to call my job, collecting wine, and hoping Adrienne decides where to put the artwork around the apartment because I'm sick of it sitting on the floor! Things are good and only getting better. I'm going to get back to the roots and talk about the sports we love and how it/they make me feel.

All me to reintroduce my self my name is McQuillan.....





Gimme some love Valley, holler at you soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment